From Rick Steves’ Europe.
Rick samples ravioli in Verona, cheese galore in the Loire, Scottish duck in Edinburgh, creamy sauces in Rouen, and seafood from the Venetian lagoon. #ricksteveseurope #ricksteves
Visit http://www.ricksteves.com for more information about these destinations and other destinations in Europe.
Check out more Rick Steves’ Europe travel resources:
• “Rick Steves’ Europe” public television series: https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/video/tv-show
• “Travel with Rick Steves” public radio program: https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/audio/radio
• European Tours: https://www.ricksteves.com/tours
• Guidebooks: https://store.ricksteves.com/shop/guidebooks
• Travel Gear: https://store.ricksteves.com/shop/
• Travel Classes: https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/video/travel-talks
• Rick Steves Audio Europe App: https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/audio/audio-europe
Rick Steves, America’s most respected authority on European travel, writes European travel guidebooks, and hosts travel shows on public television and public radio.
00:00 Verona: Enoteca Cangrande
02:19 Amboise: L’Epicerie
04:51 Edinburgh: New Bell Restaurant
06:39 Rouen: Les Nymphéas
08:31 Venice: I Figli delle Stelle Ristorante