**Major correction: I wrongly and repeatedly referred to T. Reesei as being a yeast, when it is actually another type of fungus. Yeast is also a type of fungus, so my comments about reaction conditions remain true, but it is incorrect to call T. Reesei a yeast. Or to say that the cellulase came from yeast.
*Small correction: I also said that 20ml of 20% , when it was supposed to be 25ml.
For this video, I’m going to be doing exactly what the title says, and I’ll be turning a roll of toilet paper into moonshine. This was something that I’ve been wanting to do for a while and I am really surprised how well it turned out!
• The Effect of Pretreatment Methods on Cellulose Structure: https://bit.ly/2CJbyl0
Nile talks about lab safety: https://youtu.be/ftACSEJ6DZA
• NileRed Store: https://nilered.tv/store
• Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/nilered
• NileRed Newsletter: https://nile.red/home#newsletter
• Discord: https://nilered.tv/discord
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NileRed2
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nile.red
• Snapchat: https://nilered.tv/snapchat
• TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@nilered
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/NileRed2
Music in credits (Walker by SORRYSINES): https://soundcloud.com/sorrysines/walker