Texas couple electrocuted in Mexico resort hot tub

From NBC News.

Resort guests in Mexico are heard screaming after witnessing a Texas couple get electrocuted in a hot tub. The husband was pronounced dead on the scene and his wife was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.

» Subscribe to NBC News: https://www.youtube.com/user/NBCNews

NBC News Digital is a collection of innovative and powerful news brands that deliver compelling, diverse and engaging news stories. NBC News Digital features NBCNews.com, MSNBC.com, TODAY.com, Nightly News, Meet the Press, Dateline, and the existing apps and digital extensions of these respective properties. We deliver the best in breaking news, live video coverage, original journalism and segments from your favorite NBC News Shows.

Connect with NBC News Online!
Breaking News Alerts: https://link.nbcnews.com/join/5cj/breaking-news-signup?cid=sm_npd_nn_yt_bn-clip_190621
Visit NBCNews.Com: https://www.nbcnews.com/
Find NBC News on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NBCNews
Follow NBC News on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NBCNews
Get more of NBC News delivered to your inbox: nbcnews.com/newsletters

#Mexico #HotTub #WorldNews