The Weird Divorce Case That Took Away Trans Rights [Long Shorts]

From J. Draper.

I’ve since figured out how you’d change your birth certificate: you got your plastic surgeon to write a doctor’s note saying you were born intersex, and had since had "corrective" surgery, so you needed your birth certificate changed.