NileRed Store: https://nilered.tv/store
For a couple years now, I’ve been wanting to turn cotton balls into edible (and literal) cotton candy. It took me a while to figure out how to do it, but I finally did it!
This is kind of a follow-up to my previous project, where I turned toilet paper into drinkable alcohol (moonshine). In that one, I used an enzyme called cellulase, but that didn’t seem to work here. So, instead, I used concentrated sulfuric acid.
Nile talks about lab safety: https://youtu.be/ftACSEJ6DZA
• Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/nilered
• NileRed Newsletter: https://nile.red/home#newsletter
• Discord: https://nilered.tv/discord
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NileRed2
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nile.red
• Snapchat: https://nilered.tv/snapchat
• TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@nilered
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/NileRed2
Music in credits (Walker by SORRYSINES): https://soundcloud.com/sorrysines/walker