From Tale Foundry.
BRILLIANT ➤ http://brilliant.org/talefoundry
Get your first 30 days free, AND 20% off an annual prescription with the link above! Only the first 200 fans to sign up with the link above will get the discount, so definitely hurry before those slots fill up!
Memes are like cognitive viruses. They stick in your brain and evolve with every expression, until they’re just part of the collective conscious. But what if there was an idea that did the opposite? That protected itself from being shared, remembered, understood, or even observed altogether? That could actively corrupt or destroy your memory, rather than adding to it?
The answer lies with the SCP foundation, who has a whole branch for investigating such phenomenon: The Antimemetics Division.
▬▬▬▬ Tale Foundry Community▬▬▬▬
Support us on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/TaleFoundry
Come join our community! http://thetalefoundry.com/discord
▬▬▬▬ Tale Foundry Team ▬▬▬▬
• Talebot — The Talent
• The Taleoids — The Talent’s Helpers
• Benjamin Cook — Writer, Director, & Voice Actor
• Abbie Norton — Art Director & Asset Artist ( https://www.behance.net/AbbieNorton)
• Alexander Cuenin — Animator & Editor (http://www.alextheanimator.com/)
• Bazz Bartlett — Audio Engineer (https://www.bartlettaudio.com.au/)
• Becca Ghusn — Researcher & Writer
• Rachel Doud — Packaging & Asset Artist (https://www.instagram.com/jae.sketch/)
Additional Music by Epidemic Sound: http://epidemicsound.com