Son Heung-min doesn’t think he’s soccer’s biggest star

From Good Morning America.

The eyes of soccer fans around the world will be on Los Angeles on Aug. 31, when Son Heung-Min plays his first-ever home game with Los Angeles FC.

Son, though, isn’t feeling nervous leading up to his home game debut, the South Korean soccer superstar told ABC News’ Trevor Ault in an exclusive interview that aired Thursday on "Good Morning America."

"Nerves are good things, you know, that gives you happiness, gives you smile," said Son, who joined LAFC, part of Major League Soccer, earlier this month after the team paid a record $20 million transfer fee to bring him over from England.

SUBSCRIBE to GMA: https://youtube.com/@gma?si=ka34lqdEy8NRwJtT

To read the full story and others, visit http://www.goodmorningamerica.com

Watch full episodes of GMA: https://abcnews.link/8SAXtIX
Watch full episodes of GMA3: https://abcnews.link/8aZfnmd
Watch full episodes of GMA First Look: https://abcnews.link/LxV2S7H